Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) is a symposium in the 17th International Conference Information Visualisation.
When: 15, 16, 17 and 18 July 2013
Where: SOAS, University of London, Russell Square, London, UK.
http://www.graphicslink.co.uk/IV2013/ (Click on Symposia hypertext)
01 March 2013: Submission of papers
25 April 2013: Notification of Peer Review Result
05 May 2013: Submission of camera-ready
15 May 2013: Early registration closes
Paper Format Guide: (Not more than 6 pages - excess pages at 30 GBP per page.)
The HCI / IV symposium aims to provide an international forum for the dissemination and exchange of information on the theoretical and applied areas of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and usability within the broader scope of Information Visualization. The relationship between Information Visualization and HCI is an increasing phenomenon, including concerns for virtual reality and 3D environments, interaction, navigation, and information visualization interfaces.
This symposium seeks short and long papers on original and unpublished work addressing, but not limited to, the following topics:
* IV and Interaction Design / Human-Centered Design
* IV and Related Information Design Issues
* IV and Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
* IV and Computer-Mediated Communication
* IV and Cross-cultural Interaction Design
* IV and the Graphic User Interface
* IV, HCI, and the Media Arts and Sciences
* IV and Usability Engineering
* IV, HCI, and Health Information Technologies
* HCI and Bioinformatics and Biomedical Visualization
* HCI and Data Mining and High Dimensional Data Visualization
* HCI and Knowledge Domain Visualization
* HCI and Virtual reality, 3D Environments, 3D communities, Geo-Spaces.
* Psychology of HCI – Perception, cognition, emotion, and related domains
* HCI and Information Design and related Visualization Issues