ACI invite la communauté au Virtual Reality Symposium (VRS) 2016 qui aura lieu à Singapour du 17 au 18 novembre. Ce congrès de haut niveau s'axera sur les stratégies de mise en marché des technologies de VR en Asie.
Virtual reality (VR) has been touted as the "next big thing" for decades. However, VR technology never advanced enough to create a seamless immersive experience. Recent developments in graphics, motion sensors, and mobility have now finally paved the way for a new wave of VR devices extending applications of virtual reality from gaming and entertainment to training and the real estate, automobile, tourism and advertising industries.
ACI is delighted to bring you the regions first Virtual Reality Symposium (VRS) 2016 – a high-level strategic conference focused on the potential of the virtual reality market in Asia specifically!
Join VRS 2016 taking place on 17th & 18th November in Singapore to unlock virtual reality complexities to create a seamless immersive experience and improve commercial viability in your business! This program has been thoroughly researched with representatives from local and international markets to bring you two intensive days of insights, analyses, benchmarking and facilitated networking.
Who Will Attend?
CEO’s, Founders/Co-Founders, Directors, VPs, General Managers, Chiefs, Head Marketing and Digital Marketing in Gaming, Entertainment (Media Owners, Broadcasters, Production House), Travel and Tourism, Real Estate, Automobile, Training and Advertising industries.
Key Conference Highlights:
- Market Overview - Gaining size and forecasted growth of virtual market in Asia, overcoming the issue of lack of skilled manpower and medical implications of VR
- Content Development - Understand the importance of content to design seamless, immersive and interactive VR media
- Software and Audio Development - Assessing the latest developments in software and audio to boost market reach of VR
- Hardware development - Identify the latest developments in the VR hardware devices such as graphic cards, HMD and cameras
- Practical Case studies - Evaluate the success stories of VR in gaming, entertainment, training, real estate, automobile, tourism and advertising
- Roundtable Discussions – Brainstorm and problem solve with peers from across the VR ecosystem in small groups, bring real-life challenges to the table, and take-away fresh new solutions to support your implementation objectives
Pour acheter votre laissez-passer: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/virtual-reality-symposium/
Standard Industries, Government and Academic Rate: £1,199
Discounted Rate: £959
Standard Solution Providers Rate: £1,595
Discounted Rate: £1,275
Le rabais expire le 29 juillet 2016